Sinner #9 and Fake websites

Hi again everyone....

Thousand apologies to the frequent visitors who come in here regularly and only to be disappointed by the lack of updates since the last time. 2010 has been a very slow year for Immortal Tattoos, Singapore and to add more pressure on us, there have been at least 3 FAKE blogspots carrying the works done by us. All of which is from some Indonesian guy/girl/faggot who has lots of free time in his/her/its hands.

Legal action to close down the fake sites is on the way and hopefully it will be over and done with soon. I am pretty sure that Indonesian guy/girl/faggot will be reading this. And I would like to say, "Just don't let me find out where exactly you are, cuz if I do, I will rip you apart."

Moving along from there, I have been very lazy doing new projects as well. But fret not !! I am back and I need more Sinners !! -XVI- is still ongoing, so boys and girls, get your Ink on !!

To spice things up even more, Immortal Tattoos, Singapore, will be doing tattoos at NO COST to One Lucky Male and One Lucky Female EVERY MONTH !! - Limited to 20CM x 15CM in Size- So, if you are interested - EMAIL US !! But of cuz, please note that only Great Designs or Ideas will be chosen.

And here is another update of of my Sinner...




Sinner # 9 -XVI-